Saturday, April 28, 2012

brunch and botanical prints




Hi there, what are you up to this Saturday? This morning I went out to brunch with a friend at this restaurant, which was lovely. I highly recommend it for breakfast if you're in the area. Then this afternoon I went on a (very quick) antique shopping excursion with my mother-in-law, Tracy, and one of her friends. Right now I'm looking for props for Dusty and my marriage blessing ceremony this September. We've decided that we want to do a science-botanical-nature theme--think bell jars, scientific props, ferns, terrariums, botanical prints etc. Thankfully, I've been able to come up with lots of inspiration and already found a few decorative pieces. Please let me know if you have any ideas or know of good places to find stuff like that. I hope you're having a perfect Saturday. Xo.

No comments: