Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update and Soup


Hello! I hope that your week is going well. An update on the caramel apple muffins I made the other day--they were delicious! Check out my post on muffins for info on where to get the recipe. Lately I've been feeling like cooking/baking all the time. I think it's because it's been a bit dreary outside. If you're in the mood for something truly scrumptious on a day like today try making this winter squash soup from Ina Garten's (AKA The Barefoot Contessa's) cookbook, Barefoot in Paris: Easy French Food You Can Make At Home. I've made it before and it's truly delightful, perfect for a rainy day (or any other day for that matter. ) Also the aforementioned cookbook is definitely worth investing in, I haven't been disappointed in a single recipe I've tried from it. 

No comments: