Friday, April 16, 2010

Muffins



Every Thursday Dusty has a twenty-our hour shift at the La Habra Heights fire station and so as often as I can I try to send baked goods with him to share with his buddies. This last week I decided to make muffins so I made three different kinds: blueberry, cinnamon, and pumpkin. He told me that the guys really liked them (which usually means that Dusty really liked them too) so just now I made some caramel apple ones just for us. I haven't tried them yet but they really look delicious. I got the recipes from this cookbook and they'rce all been really easy to make. The other thing that I really like about these recipes is that each one only makes one dozen muffins, which is the perfect amount really (I don't think that I'd like to have 48 or so muffins around me at once). Do you like muffins? What is your go-to baked good?

No comments: