Monday, February 8, 2010

I've got the first-day-of-spring-semester-blues...

Aren't these 1950s school girls adorable? I wish classrooms still looked like that!


After two glorious months of winter break I am tragically back to school. It's not that I don't like school it's just that I like not going to school so much more. I find that the best way to deal with something dreadful is to make it as nice as possible. So this morning I made sure I was all set and organized before school, I had a gloriously large mug full of french pressed espresso, made sure to get to school extra early for optimal parking, and I even remembered to bring reading material to entertain myself while I waited for class to start. All in all the day went as well as it possibly could have. Thank goodness! What do you do when you don't want to do something? How do you make an icky day better?

No comments: