Friday, May 11, 2012

rad link wednesday (a couple days late)



I know, I know, it's Friday. I'm sorry, it's been a crazy week. Nevertheless, please enjoy!

A truly radical psychedelic secret garden.

Really neat blog.

L A V E N D E R  mojito anyone?

This made me LOL.

I just bought this dress. It felt very Mad Men to me.

I also just bought these fabulous shoes. They felt very G L A M rock, which I (obviously) love.

A beautiful wedding, I am obsessed with the bride's dress.

Have some extra time? Read some Steve Lopez articles, I love him.

Still have time to kill? Listen to some Radiolab episodes.

An old NY Times Article in defense of simpler cocktails. Word.

Very cool product, turns a canning jar into a travel mug.

A bunch of really cool cosmic stuff.

XO! (Painting, The Joy of Life by Henri Matisse)









No comments: