Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Dress

 Dusty and I had just set a date for sometime in late June 2012 when I happened to find the dress of my dreams. I was searching the J. Crew website and  found this lovely dress (above) on sale for $298.00, I whipped out my debit card and bought the dress that day, only to find that the very next morning the dress had dropped in price again--down to $200.00! I called J. Crew customer service and am pleased to report that they were extremely nice and refunded me the $98.00. Best of all the dress fits perfectly! I only have to have it hemmed a tiny bit because I'm not going to be wearing heels. I feel super fortunate and can't wait to be wearing it. Did you get any great deals when planning your wedding? If you aren't married yet (and someday want to be/can legally be) do you plan on being a thrifty bride or do you have your heart set on a beautiful designer gown?

No comments: