Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Relaxation and Rompers

Anderson Valley, CA


Hello friends! It's definitely been a stressful last few days, with the impending end-of-school-year at work, trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself in life, and Dusty's car getting bashed in yesterday by my neighbor. Anyway, I've been trying to find ways to relax. So far these things have included (many of which I've discussed in previous blogs):


1. Drinking copious amounts of ice tea.
2. Reading a novel.
3. Thinking about how sooner rather than later I'll be up in the Redwoods/Anderson Valley with Dusty, drinking tons of wine and forgetting about  my troubles.
4. Drinking tons of wine. 
5. Yoga (which I'm actually sore from!).
6. Taking naps. 
7. Petting my cat. 
8. Eating small quantities of Nutella on a spoon when all else fails.


Have you been stressed out lately? How do you unwind?


romper madness


Also, as some of you may already know, I decided to get a romper last weekend, which ONLY turned into a disaster. I've come to the conclusion that I simply don't have the right body type for one. I really wish I did though because they are so adorable! How do you feel about the trend? 

No comments: